VGA splitter 2port
- These video splitters are boosting devices that duplicate the video signal from any analog monitor source to four outputs. They provide fast, flexible solution for situation such as:
– Broadcasting video information (news headlines, stock prices, airline and train schedules, etc) to the public
– Monitoring harsh work environments from safe locations
– Classroom or company training facilitiesDuplicators, however, in that they also enhance video signals over long distance broadcasting of up to 213 ft.
In addition, units can be dalsy chained to handle as many monitors as the installation requires. Making them excellent solution for public broadcast systems.
- Max Resolution: 1920×1440
- Ultra high 250MHz Bandwidth
- Support 3-grade connection
- Widely used in LCD monitor
- Signal mode: broadcasting
- Enhance display signal, visible signal extend to 213 ft
- With power saving mode-when PC shut down