0 out of 5
- Product Category; PVC Clips
- Size; 6mm
You've just added this product to the cart:
RJ45 CAT6 connectors-30%0 out of 5
RJ45 CAT6 connectors
- The new patented EZ-RJ45 Cat 6+ Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front.
- This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector.
- By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimized! Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool… crimps and trims in one cycle. (See Part Number 100 004 or 100 054 EZ-RJPRO HD). Manufactured in the USA. Patented.
- For use in Cat6 compliant data networks.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence. Simple one piece design…no bars or liners.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap.
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260″); Max Conductor OD: 1.10mm (0.041″)
0 out of 5
56piece computer repair kit
- Tools – Reversible Ratchet Handle, 6pc Precision Screwdriver, Flexible Shaft, Wire Stripper, Precision Pen Knife, Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Chip Extractor, Needle Nose Pliers, 3-Claw Parts Retriever, 8″ Wire Stripper/Crimpier, 9pc Allen Wrench Set
- 5pc Socket – 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″
- 17-Bit Includes – 5pc Star: T8, T10, T15, T20, T27 / 2pc Philips: PH0, PH2 / 2pc Slotted: SL4, SL6 / 4pc Square: S0, S1, S2, S3 / 2pc Hollow Star: T10H, T15H / 1pc Pozi: PZ1 / 1pc Adapter Bit for Socket
- Accessories – Spare Parts Container (with parts), 10pc Cable Ties, Small Brush, Insulated Tape (1 roll), Flashlight with Clip, Anti-Static/Anti Shock Wrist Band
- Case – Durable Zippered Storage Case
0 out of 5
Patch cable CAT6 10m
- Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
- Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise.
- The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz.