Patch cable CAT6 10m
- Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
- Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise.
- The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz.
0 out of 5
- Works with Twisted-Pair, Straight & Crossover Cables: RJ-45 & RJ-11
- This cable tester comes apart so you can test even when the cable’s ends are in different rooms
- Requires one 9-volt battery (not included)
- Tester detects if wires are connected correctly; Includes travel case & instruction sheet
0 out of 5
Console cable rj45-serial
- Product Name: 1.8m 6Ft For Cisco Console Cable RJ45 Cat5 Ethernet to Rs232 DB9 COM Port Serial Female Routers Network Adapter Cable Blue
0 out of 5
- Crimp lever pincers for unshielded modular plug
- RJ12 (6-pin, 9.65 mm wide)
- RJ45 (8-pin, 11.68 mm wide)
- For processing flat leads
- With cutting and insulation stripping knife
Contacting and strain relief in one operation
- Unlockable automatic lock
- Retention stop for precise connect position
You've just added this product to the cart:
RJ45 CAT6 connectors-30%0 out of 5
RJ45 CAT6 connectors
- The new patented EZ-RJ45 Cat 6+ Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front.
- This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector.
- By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimized! Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool… crimps and trims in one cycle. (See Part Number 100 004 or 100 054 EZ-RJPRO HD). Manufactured in the USA. Patented.
- For use in Cat6 compliant data networks.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence. Simple one piece design…no bars or liners.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap.
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260″); Max Conductor OD: 1.10mm (0.041″)